WELCOME TO HILLS HEALTH AND CHIROPRACTIC
- When you arrive you will be given new patient form to fill out. This gives the Chiropractor a background about your health, such as any surgery you have had, accidents, the onset of your symptoms and other details about your current health status.
- After reviewing your history and discussing any specific problems, a number of orthopaedic, neurological and chiropractic assessments are performed. These examinations help identify areas of spinal and nervous system dysfunction.
- We may refer you for X-rays or appropriate imaging, if clinically indicated, to uncover structural and functional problems.
- Some treatment will be administered on first visit but this is subject to examination findings and need for further investigations prior to treatment.
- The findings of these examinations are explained and a plan of chiropractic care may be recommended.
- Progress is monitored with periodical examinations and follow-up reports.